My People, My Everything. Olufadi Balarabe Teniola Ayuba Appreciates✍🏽

 My People, My Everything.


Olufadi Balarabe Teniola Ayuba Appreciates✍🏽


On the eve of Wednesday 30th of August, my phone received loads of best wishes SMS from the Four Angles. Guess something? It was my birthday. Alhamdulillah! I'm not a King, but unimaginably people celebrate me beyond my expectations. 


Olufadi Family. Babaalaro Family. Salient Communicators, Offa. Play With Kwara Youth Ambassadors. Kwara State Polytechnic Staff and Students. Mass Comm Dept, Al-Hikmah University.  Ilorin Anchor Youth Wing. GSS Ilorin Set '09. ASKOMP. MACOKA, UCJ Forum, YAFC. KWASU Communicators' House. Intellect Youth DF, Akata. Alanamu Youth Ambassadors. Volunteer Ambassadors in U.S, Dubai, Japan, France and London. Oyo State House of Assembly Service Commission Staff. SWOT Team Org for Educational Dev, Ilorin. PLACY Club Initiative. Apete Muslim Community in Ibadan. Itaadu Youth Forum. Erudite Team. Pensmith Crew. Editors' desk Forum. Teniola really appreciates the all prayers being offered.


I sincerely appreciate Engr. Dr. Abdul Jimoh Muhammad. Rector, Kwara State Polytechnic for his timely wish. My distinguished boss. Dr. Nusirat Elelu. Executive Secretary, Kwara State Primary Health Care Dev Agency. Dr. Lawal. O. Olohungbebe. The distinctive Godfather of PWKY. Comr. Habeebullah Tallest. Amb. Abideen Olasupo. Alh. Waliy Toyin. Berende of Emirate. Hon. Alabere.  Olasheu (Mufty). Alh. Sarumi. CEO Adams Photo. CEO Gatta Photo. Y. Kannike. Kwara Eaglet. Just Event. Satcom. Ravens and All ever supportive Comrades. Ayuba said, God bless you all (Amin). 


I'm not a politician, but all and sundry chose to share the thrills and frills of this beautiful day with me. Ilorin Info, Kwaran for Good Governance, Integrity Youth Forum, MDB Crew, ABS Ambassadors, Elites Assembly in Itaadu, Alubarika Assembly in Itaadu, Baruba YDA, Team Hon. Ladi Balogun in Lagos, Team Rt.Hon. Debo in Oyo State, Balogun Saasu Assembly in Baruba. and Extreme Focus Organization. Balarabe sincerely acknowledges your wishes. Thank you all.


Meanwhile, I deeply appreciates individual's prayers via phone calls, text messages and Facebook and WhatsApp statuses etcetera. Everyone is special to me and I love you all. I pray for more blessings ahead by God's grace. Thank you for the love that knows no bound.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE PLACE OF A MOTHER By: Olufadi Balarabe Ayuba.

A Palm Wine Tree In The Desert (A Reflection of Engr. Dr. Jimoh Abdul Muhammad. The Rector, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin.)

Re: Kwarapoly: Mass Communication Students in Dismay over Non-Accreditation, exempted from NYSC mobilisation